Brazilian Cheese Buns Recipe
• 1 cup tapioca flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 2 cups of cheddar or montery jack cheese
• 2 eggs
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celcius
• Whisk together the tapioca flour and baking powder.
• Stir in cheese and eggs.
• Mix together and knead the until a dough forms (can be done with kitchen aid mixer.) This is a wet more sticky dough. It will not be the same as a regular bread dough.
• Divide into 8-10 pieces.
• Bake for 13-15 minutes or until done, but not browned. You want these to be soft and tender.
Sourced from: https://lynnskitchenadventures.com/2010/06/brazilian-cheese-buns.html
Trackback from your site.