Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Use parchment paper to line a baking sheet
In a small cup mix:
• 2 tbls warm water
• 1 tbls chia seeds
• Boil ½cup honey till it browns (about 5 minutes)
• 2 tbls coconut oil
• 2 tbls sunflower seed butter or nut butter (optional)
• 2 t vanilla extract
• 2 t cinnamon
• ¾ cup black pumpkin seeds
• ¾ cup sunflower seeds
• 2 tbls sesame seeds
• ½ t salt
• 1 cup coconut flakes, the honey mixture and the previously refrigerated chia seeds to this mixture.
• Press out thinly on baking sheet
• Bake for about 5-8 minutes, stir, then bake again till brown. It will dry out more once out of the oven. Stir till crumbly.
• When cool add a cup of raisins (optional), cup of mixed nuts (optional)
• Eat as a breakfast cereal with almond/coconut milk; or
• Sprinkle on top of smoothies/oats; or
• Enjoy as a snack in between meals
Trackback from your site.