We all want to ensure we are serving up healthy and nutritious food to our kids, especially when it comes to snacks and lunchbox meals. But life is BUSY and ready-made healthy options are not always that readily available, or we simply run out of ideas, and this may make the daily routine of packing lunch seem like a very daunting and sometimes unobtainable task!
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees
- Mix together and let to stand for 10 minutes.
- Spread out thinly in a baking tray lined with sprayed parchment paper
- You can use parchment paper at the bottom and another sheet on top to roll out with a rolling pin.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 min turning tray once or twice
- If you are using a silicon baking sheet it takes an hour.
- Allow to cool, crack into pieces and dip in delicious dips or use as a cracker bread.
- For a sweeter version you can also take a 1/4 of the mixture and mix with a little honey and cinnamon and bake in small tray. Yummy!!!
- Burns easily so watch carefully.